2 Corinthians 4:5

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Onto Transfer #7!

I'm trying to keep things short and simple...because, as usual, I'm ridiculously low on time.

So, transfers are this week. Sister Santos and I are staying in Houma. HOORAY!

My amazing experience of the week---remember me telling y'all about the Parfait family and their faith? Well, it paid off BIG TIME. We got there to teach them on Thursday, and they told us about how they'd been praying and reading the Book of Mormon and Bible as a family, and Tuesday night, when they were about to lose hope, they had a miracle! They were able to get the money to pay the taxes on the land their home is on, and they didn't lose their trailer. As they were telling us the story, Chris (the dad) started to cry. The Spirit was so strong! I cannot express my love and gratitude for my Heavenly Father and my Savior. There are simply not words. I love Them with all my heart, and I KNOW, without a doubt, that They hear and answer prayers. How blessed am I to be a part of this work!

I love you all! Keep on keepin' on! Do good, work hard, TRUST GOD, and don't worry!

Your Friend in the Faith,
Sister Pedersen

No comments: