2 Corinthians 4:5

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Monday, June 8, 2009

New companion, many miracles, no time!

Tomorrow Sister McKay and I drive to Baton Rouge, and we'll spend the night in the mission home. Wednesday she flies back to Temple Square, I'll spend some time with the sisters in Gonzales, and then pick up my new companion, Sister Santos from Brazil.

Miracles! We had *11* investigators at church on Sunday. The Lord is truly amazing! We have been so blessed here in Houma, and we're working with some incredible people.

I'm sorry this is so short, but I really REALLY have no time---we've got to get back to the pad so Sister McKay can pack. Blech. :)

I love y'all, keep sending those emails and letters, the gospel of Jesus Christ brings us all the peace and joy we could ever desire and more, and I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!

Your Friend in the Faith,
Sister Pedersen

No comments: