2 Corinthians 4:5

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Still more blessings...

We got to see two more people come closer to the Savior this weekend! Hallelujah! Truly, GOD ROCKS!!!

We also had a really neat experience with an investigator named Chris. He's Falon's (a recent convert) brother, and has been listening to what we've been teaching his family for quite a while now. He came to the baptisms on Saturday, and then got to be present when McShane was received the priesthood. He pulled me aside right afterward, and told me that while he was watching McShane, he felt this overwhelming peace and love flood his system. He said that he almost started to cry. He'd been praying and reading the Book of Mormon, and trying to decide if this is what the Lord wanted for him. Saturday night, he got his answer. He told me that his heart felt different, and that he knew that this was God's way of telling him what God wanted for him. I had goosebumps all over my arms, and chills running up and down my spine. I bore my testimony to him that I knew what he felt was the Spirit, and that God was indeed answering his prayers. So now, Chris and his wife April are preparing to be baptized on September 5th.

God is really there. He really answers our prayers. He loves us, He is our Father, and He asked our Brother to pave the way for us here on earth. Our Savior lives! He stands on the right hand of God, and is rooting for us every step of the way.

Your Friend in the Faith,
Sister P.

No comments: