2 Corinthians 4:5

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Hymn #266

What a crazy week! We were blessed to see two more baptisms! Chris and April Scott are the newest members of the Thibodaux ward, and we couldn't be happier. Especially since they were originally committed for baptism on September 5th. :) We had a lesson with them last Monday, and Chris had everything about his baptism all planned out, and asked us if there was anyway he could get baptized sooner. I felt like I had to clean out my ears. It was AWESOME. :)

We've been working hard, and we're loving life down here. We've got interviews this Friday, which I'm excited for because I've got some questions I want to ask President Woods. He's seriously the COOLEST guy ever. I know pretty much all missionaries think that about their mission presidents, but it still is true! He's absolutely amazing, and so in tune with the Spirit, it's just AWESOME.

ANYHOOT...um...that's it for me, I think. Keep on keepin' on, everyone. I love you all. Remember this sage advice from a wiser missionary than myself: "Tip #1----trust God. Tip #2----Trust God. Tip #3----It's all good. And when all else fails.....TRUST GOD!!!"

Do good, trust God, and don't worry!

Your Friend in the Faith,
Sister Pedersen

No comments: