2 Corinthians 4:5

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Curse you, AquaScum!!!

Okay, so I had this really good email all typed up, but for some reason the dumb Internet deleted it. So sorry ya'll, but you get the super short readers digest version, and I'll try and catch ya'll up next week.

Transfers are this week; I'm staying here in Prairieville with Sister Horan. This week was good, but crazy---zone conference was incredible, and I sang at the funeral of our ward mission leader's son. The Spirit was so strong there, and I got to bear my testimony through the song, "Be Still, My Soul." We had an awesome lesson with our investigator, Nita, and she's committed to pray about baptism for April 25th, so PLEASE keep her in your prayers. Also, any prayers you can spare for Honor and Becky would be MOST helpful; we need all the help we can get with them.

I love you all, and I'm really sorry this is so short, but I am completely out of time, and I promise to try and get out a good long epistle next week.

Your Friend in the Faith,
Sister Pedersen

No comments: