2 Corinthians 4:5

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Still more tender mercies...

As you can see, the Thibodaux ward has three new members! Brother and Sister Parfait and Sister Hebert are doing just splendorific! (Yes, I just made up that word...I'm allowed to!)

Their baptisms were amazing. I am so blessed to have been a part of their lives. They've taught me so much about faith and trust in the Lord. They're just awesome. I am truly humbled when I think about all the circumstances surrounding Sister McKay and I finding them, and how truly prepared they were.

I love them, and y'all with all my heart! The gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to earth in its fulness, and I get to go tell people about it! Seriously! This is what the scriptures mean when they talk about "glad tidings of great joy"! (See Alma 13:21-24) How blessed am I to be a part of this great work!

I love y'all so much! Thank you for your prayers. They mean so much to me.

Keep on keepin' on, everyone! Work as though it all depends on you, and PRAY because it ALL depends on HIM.

Your Friend in the Faith,
Sister Pedersen

No comments: