2 Corinthians 4:5

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Morgans Officially a Missionary!!

Well hello all!! Since Morgan officially can not update her blog, I her loving little sister Stacia will. Morgan went into the MTC yesterday... It was quite the experience. I was doing pretty good until we got in a room that had two signs, one stating Missionary Exit and the other saying Family Exit... I pretty much lost it from that point on. It was a trying yet amazing experience. I was bawling and Morgan shed a few tears, but I could tell that she was so exicted. This was the day she had been dreaming about for YEARS! I couldn't be happier for her. Morgan will be in the MTC till around October 14 2008 so for those of you who want to send her letters, that should help you decide where to send them. I'm putting up some fun pictures from the MTC. Send her you letters with love!! I cant gaurantee she'll reply, shes good at writing but has issues with getting them in the mailbox :)

I'll post her emails up here too so all who would like to read them can :)

No comments: