2 Corinthians 4:5

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Lovin' Life in Lousiana!

Hey y'all...
So, I know I didn't write last week. My bad...I took too long writing my other emails and debating which pictures to include, and the computer booted me off. Sad day, huh? (Okay, not REALLY sad, but still...)

This week has been good...we had zone conference on Wednesday, and it was AMAZING!, as usual. President Woods taught us about charity, which was truly inspired, because I'd been struggling feeling patience, let alone love, for some people lately. It was a good reminder of why I am really out here, and who I need to BE and BE LIKE to invite people with the power that is neccessary. I love being led by inspiration!

We got to see the General Relief Society broadcast this weekend, and OH BOY WAS IT GOOD!!! I loved Sister Thompson's talk, "Mind the Gap." I loved all the talks, but I really related to Sister Thompson's. It was really REALLY good.

I've got some names for y'all to keep in your prayers---April Scott, Nancy Bonvillain, Rita Hebert, Jeff Outhouse, Dana Rutledge, and Day. They're all trying to quit smoking, and we're trying to help them. But that tobacco has a really REALLY strong pull, and they need all the strength they can get.

I love you all! Keep on keepin' on! Remember---trust God, do good, don't worry!

Your Friend in the Faith,
Sister P.

No comments: